The ultimate tofino adventure
We've combined some of the most spectacular itineraries that Tofino has to offer into one memorable experience - the Ultimate Adventure!
Designed for the discerning traveller looking for something special, your private adventure tour starts with a wildlife safari en route to famed Hot Springs Cove. Eagles, bears, wolves, and other coastal wildlife greets us on our journey throughout the inside passage around Flores Island. You arrive at the hot springs and enjoy a relaxing soak in the springs before the crowds. Let the warm waters of the springs relax your soul and prepare you for the next adventure.
After the springs head out to do some fishing for salmon, halibut, lingcod, or snapper. Tofino's bountiful waters offer fantastic action for all skill levels. Haul in a big catch of fresh fish to enjoy later that evening. Crabs and prawns are available too if you want to make it a seafood feast to remember.
With full fish holds, stow the rods and reels and set off on a wildlife safari for the duration of the afternoon. Grey and Humpback whales, sea lions, sea otters, and a multitude of other marine life offer spectacular viewing opportunities. Feel the mist of a whales breath, marvel at the grace and beauty of a sea lion colony, and wave at rafts of friendly sea otters as they frolic over the seas. Our guides are experts at interacting with local marine mammals and we promise you'll enjoy one of the most memorable wildlife encounters of your life.
If you're looking for something extraordinary, then the Ultimate Adventure is definitely for you!
8 hour Day Trip
Departure at 6 am or 7 am
$1,500 + taxes and fees
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Each individual who wishes to angle or fish for crabs on any saltwater fishing excursion must have a tidal-water sport fishing license. If you would like to purchase and print out your personal fishing license before you leave for your fishing adventure click on the following link: Recreational Licensing Branch for Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- For your convenience, licenses are also available directly at our office.
- It is important to remember that it is common to experience some swells at sea. If you are concerned about motion sickness- plan in advance to safe guard against any potential nausea by bringing your favourite brand of anti-nausea medication. Candied ginger and chewing gum can help.
- Please bring any food and beverages (no glass bottles please) you wish for. If you would like us to organize a lunch for you, we would be delighted. Simply call our office at 1-877-906-2326.
- Dress warm & comfortable for a day on the water. It can get quite cool.
- Good walking shoes
- A camera/video/binoculars
- Bathing suit and towel
- Backpack or day pack to carry everything
- Your smile and a true west coast spirit for adventure!
- We collect a $4 per person BC Parks fee (not for children 6 and under)
- A wildlife conservation fee of $3 will be added to each fare in support of maintaining the marine ecosystem in Clayoquot Sound. Ocean Outfitters donates this amount annually.