Kayak Adventure Guide – Captain
Are you interested in educating visitors about the biodiversity of the Clayoquot Sound? Do you want to be part of a unique and dynamic carbon neutral adventure tour company? We believe in restorative tourism and environmental protection.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2018 guiding season. The successful applicant will guide tourist groups aboard a small commercial vessel to our kayaking dock where kayaking day trips begin.
Applicant must have:
- MedA2 or/ MedA3,
- Marine Basic FA.
- SKAGBC Level 1.
- 40-Hour Wilderness First Aid.
- Experience guiding. Local experience an asset.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Multiple languages an asset.
- Be a decisive team player with an affinity for the environment and conservation.
- Background in Biology, Geography or Environmental Studies is an asset.
Full-Time, Seasonal, On-Call
Orientation Start: April 15, 2018
Job Start Date: May 1, 2018
Application Closing Date: March 31, 2018
Please apply with cover letter, resume, certifications, and references to email@example.com.