Adventure Guide - Captain
*update: GUIDING POSITIONS HAVE ALREADY BEEN FILLED.
Are you interested in educating visitors about the biodiversity of the Clayoquot Sound? Do you want to be part of a unique and dynamic carbon neutral adventure tour company? We believe in restorative tourism and environmental protection.
We are currently accepting applications for the 2018 guiding season. The successful applicant will guide tourist groups aboard our small commercial vessels on various excursions including whale and bear watching, Hot Springs Cove and private trips.
Applicant must have:
- MedA2 or/ MedA3,
- Marine Basic FA.
- Experience guiding. Local experience an asset.
- Exceptional communication skills.
- Multiple languages an asset.
- Be a decisive team player with an affinity for the environment and conservation.
- Background in Biology, Geography or Environmental Studies is an asset.
2 Positions Available (Full Time, Seasonal, On-Call)
Orientation Start: May 15, 2018
Job Start Date: June 1, 2018
Application Closing Date: March 31, 2018
Please apply with cover letter, resume, certifications, and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.