Adventure Sales Associate (full-time, seasonal)
*update: these positions have already been filled.
Job Start Date: May 1, 2018
Closing Date for Applications: March 31, 2018
Ocean Outfitters is looking for 2 front end sales associates. Ocean Outfitters is a carbon neutral adventure tour company committed to restorative tourism through ecological stewardship, carbon action, and community responsibility.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Applicant must have a minimum 2 years sales experience in the tourism sector or a proven track record in a comparable position.
- The environment is fast paced and the applicant must exhibit exceptional customer service skills, organizational skills and the ability to multi task with ease.
- Applicant must have highly developed interpersonal, conflict resolution and salesmanship skills.
- To build credibility with customers you should have a proven affinity for the west coast environment and wildlife.
- Given the large amount of foreign customers, fluency in English and the addition of a second or third language is preferable.
- Marine Radio Operators Certificate an asset. Background in environmental studies, biology or geography an asset.
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- All aspects of reservation sales and program dispatch -resource management
- Customer service responsibilities
- Barista service
- Administrative support
Please apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. ATTN: Jani Bahnsen
*Note: Ocean Outfitters has shared and limited staff accommodations.