Parking while on your Ocean Outfitters tour
We are often asked where to park in Tofino when taking a tour with us. Finding a free parking spot in the summer months can be a challenge. As parking is limited, we encourage our guests to leave your vehicles at your resort and to take advantage of the free shuttle to town or/ to ride bikes.
- Tofino is a very bicycle friendly town and there are two fence lines along side the building so you can lock your bike while on a tour with us.
- If you do not want to bike, and would rather not pay for parking or deal with trying to find a free spot in town, the Tofino Bus offers free shuttles all summer long. The shuttle bus runs from 7:30am - 9:30pm. Please check their shuttle schedule for pick-up times.
Parking while on your Ocean Outfitters Tours:
- Free day parking in the “shore” building parking lot, directly in front of our office. There is no time limit for parking here, as long as you are in a designated Ocean Outfitters spot and on a tour with us. This is suitable for our longer tours — Hot Springs Cove, kayak & SUP tours, fishing charters, and more. No RV's are allowed in this lot.
- There is free 4 hour parking (between the hours of 10am – 4pm) located along Main St directly in front of our office. This is suitable for our bear watching and whale watching tours. (See map at bottom of page for details).
- As the parking restrictions are only between the hours of 10am and 4pm, if you are on one of our longer tours (such as an 8am kayak tour, or a half-day AM fishing charter), consider when your tour departs. For example: if your tour departs at 8 am, and you return at 12:30pm, your car will have only been in a timed spot for 2.5 hrs).
- If all of our designated free parking spots are occupied in the “shore” building lot, then there is paid parking half a block away on the corner of 3rd & Main. ($3 for 12 hours. See image below for all rates).