The ultimate tofino adventure
We've combined some of the most spectacular itineraries that Tofino has to offer into one memorable experience—the Ultimate Adventure!
The Ultimate Adventure offers a private VIP excursion for your family or group. Depart our docks early and enjoy a majestic journey along the inside passage to Hot Springs Cove Provincial Park. Hike along the wilderness boardwalk and marvel at ancient old growth forests and a remarkable array of flora and fauna along the way. Take your time and enjoy a relaxing soak in natural geothermal springs overlooking the breathtaking Pacific Ocean. Let the warm waters of the springs relax your soul and prepare you for the next adventure. We leave long before other tour operators depart on their scheduled Hot Springs trips to ensure you enjoy your time at the Hot Springs without the crowds.
After a rejuvenating dip, rejoin your vessel and depart on a full day of marine adventures. You may choose two, of the following amazing activities:
After the springs, head out to do some fishing for salmon, halibut, lingcod, or snapper. Tofino’s bountiful waters offer fantastic action for all skill levels. Haul in a big catch of fresh fish to enjoy later that evening. Crab and prawns are available as well if you want to make it a seafood feast to remember.
We offer personalized instruction and un-crowded waves for all skill levels. Soft-top boards and wetsuits provided to ensure your comfort and safety while enjoying the waves.
Stand-Up-Paddle Boarding (SUP)
We offer personalized instruction and un-crowded coastline to explore. SUP boards, paddles, and wetsuits provided to ensure your comfort and safety while paddling our majestic coast.
Discover the amazing underwater world below the waves in the inter-tidal zone along the Pacific Coast. Marvel at a vast array of sea life and reef formations while your guide ensures your comfort and safety. This is an excellent opportunity for divers and both, novice and experienced snorkelers, to enjoy a glimpse of the underwater world.
After a morning full of marine adventures, set off on a wildlife safari for the duration of the afternoon. Grey and Humpback whales, sea lions, sea otters, and a multitude of other marine life offer spectacular viewing opportunities. Feel the mist of a whales breath, marvel at the grace and beauty of a sea lion colony, and wave at rafts of friendly sea otters as they frolic over the seas. Our guides are experts at interacting with local marine mammals and we promise you'll enjoy one of the most memorable wildlife encounters of your life.
If you're looking for something extraordinary, then the Ultimate Adventure is definitely for you!
Ultimate Adventure Details
8 hour Day Trip
Departures typically at 6 am
Maximum of 4 guest per vessel
$1,800 + taxes and fees
*Bookings must be made at least 48hrs in advance.
- You may add-on a catered gourmet picnic
- If fishing, ask Ocean Outfitters to prepare your fishing licenses
- Maximum capacity of 4 guests per vessel
- Bookings must be made with a minimum of 48 hours notice
- No Kayaking and No SUP Fishing on this tour
- Typical length of adventure is 8 hours
- Activities Included: Early Bird Hot Springs Cove Tour, Wildlife Safari, plus 2 additional program options.
- We collect a $4 per person BC Parks fee (not for children 6 and under)
- A wildlife conservation fee of $3 will be added to each fare in support of maintaining the marine ecosystem in Clayoquot Sound. Ocean Outfitters donates this amount annually.
WHAT YOU NEED TO BRING:
- Each individual who wishes to angle or fish for crabs on any saltwater fishing excursion must have a tidal-water sport fishing license. If you would like to purchase and print out your personal fishing license before you leave for your fishing adventure click on the following link: Recreational Licensing Branch for Department of Fisheries and Oceans Canada
- It is important to remember that it is common to experience some swells at sea. If you are concerned about motion sickness- plan in advance to safe guard against any potential nausea by bringing your favourite brand of anti-nausea medication. Candied ginger and chewing gum can help.
- Please bring any food and beverages (no glass bottles please) you wish for. If you would like us to organize a lunch for you, we would be delighted. Simply call our office at 1-877-906-2326.
- Dress warm & comfortable for a day on the water. It can get quite cool.
- Good walking shoes
- A camera/video/binoculars
- Bathing suit and towel
- Backpack or day pack to carry everything
- Your smile and a true west coast spirit for adventure!